CANIK TP 9 SERIES MCK
Introducing the new MCK for the very popular Canik TP9 & METE model handguns. The Canik TP9 & METE series of handguns are synonymous with reliability, self-defense and “bang for your buck” features— making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKCANIK will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster.
MCKCANIK is compatible with TP9SF, TP9DA, TP9SAMOD2, TP9SFT, TP9SFX, METE SFT & METE SFX
We are certain that this newest member of the MCK family will be a big hit among the gun community given the widespread appeal of the Canik handgun line.
Better shooting performance is possible with one-handed firing thanks to the extended stabilizer. Additionally, a Velcro strap fastener is included to allow for a personalized fit for each user. The world’s most affordable conversion kit is MCK Gen 2. The fastest conversion kit available for assembly and disassembly. significantly increasing accuracy out to 200 yards.
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK can be fired in both the folded and locked positions thanks to a new extended stabilizer.
2. To facilitate handgun insertion and extraction, the Gen 2 rear door extends back an extra 15 degrees.
3. Suppressor height sights are supported by the Gen 2 MCK.
4. A new charging handle on the Gen 2 MCK makes more surface contact with the handgun slide’s back.
5. The aluminum top picatinny rail on the Gen 2 MCK enhances accuracy, stability, and durability.
6. The new brass catcher from CAA USA, designed specifically for our newest generation MCK, is accepted by the Gen 2 MCK. (As separate items)
7. The upgraded spare magazine holder on the Gen 2 MCK works with a magazine release button and a mag catch.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is compatible with suppressors, with a maximum diameter of 1.38″.
– Ready Suppressor/Compensator
– No need to disassemble the handgun; just slide it into the kit, lock it, and go
– Consolidates several handgun models onto a single platform.
– Top aluminum Picatinny rail that accepts optics and/or sights in combination
– Side Picatinny rails to mount extra accessories, such as thumb rests
– Quick and simple handling due to ambidextrous
– A stock arm brace that folds to the right and locks into place for convenient carrying and concealment.
– Can now fire with the stabilizer folded.
– A front magazine holder to facilitate a quicker reload-
– An integrated charging handle that facilitates faster assembly and disassembly
– An exposed slide release for simpler operation and direct contact