Micro Conversion Kit Canik Elite
MCKCANIKE is compatible with TP9 ELITE SC, TP9 SF ELITE, TP9 ELITE COMBAT & TP9 ELITE COMBAT EXECUTIVE
MCKCANIKE SPECIAL NOTE: You can use the TP9 ELITE COMBAT, TP9 ELITE COMBAT EXECUTIVE (with a fitted optic plate), and TP9 SF ELITE as they are shipped from the factory. You will also need to replace the gun door in order to operate the TP9 ELITE SC. Please refer to the instructions that are included in the “CANIK TP9 ELITE SC” package with the gun door. You must use the charging handle that comes with the package in order to use your Combat Elite or Combat Executive after the optic plate has been removed.
We are certain that this newest member of the MCK family will be a big hit within the gun community given the widespread appeal of the Canik handgun line.
Better shooting performance is possible with one-handed firing thanks to the expanded stabilizer. Additionally, a Velcro strap closure is included to allow for a personalized fit for each user. The world’s most affordable conversion kit is MCK Gen 2. The fastest converter kit available for assembly and disassembly. significantly increasing accuracy out to 200 yards.
8 Benefits over the original generation MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK can be fired in both the folding and locked positions thanks to a new extended stabilizer.
2. To facilitate handgun insertion and extraction, the Gen 2 rear door stretches back an extra 15 degrees.
3. Suppressor height sights are supported by the Gen 2 MCK.
4. A redesigned charging handle on the Gen 2 MCK creates more surface contact with the handgun slide’s back.
5. The aluminum top picatinny rail on the Gen 2 MCK enhances accuracy, stability, and longevity.
6. The new brass catcher from CAA USA, designed specifically for our newest generation MCK, is accepted by the Gen 2 MCK. (As independent items)
7. The upgraded spare magazine holder on the Gen 2 MCK works with a magazine release button and a mag catch.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is compatible with suppressors, with a maximum diameter of 1.38″.
– Ready Suppressor/Compensator
– No need to disassemble the handgun; just slide it into the kit, lock it, and go
– Consolidates several handgun models onto a single platform.
– Top aluminum Picatinny rail that accepts optics and/or sights in combination
– Side Picatinny rails to mount extra accessories, such as thumb rests
– Quick and simple handling due to ambidextrous
– A stock arm brace that folds to the right and locks into place for convenient carrying and concealment.
– Can now fire with the stabilizer folded.
– A front magazine holder to facilitate a quicker reload-
– An integrated charging handle that facilitates faster assembly and disassembly
– An exposed slide release for simpler operation and direct contact